PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our website boltrc.com (the "Website"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Website, the content, products or services provided by or through the Website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Website, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Website.
2. Shipping & Return Policy. Due to the nature of our Website, and the products listed, we Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd have a strict Shipping & Returns policy. Our Shipping & Returns Policy, as may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, code, compilation and other matters related to the Website are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by Section 5, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Website. The posting of information or materials on the Website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
4. Fraud. By becoming an account holder, you confirm that the information provided by you on the Website is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions. Your account may be terminated without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd in its sole discretion. Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse application for an account at its sole discretion.
5. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Website grants you a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
6. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Website, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Website.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
8. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Website is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
9. Disclaimer. The information and products from or through the website and or Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd are provided "as-is," "as available," and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information, service or product. In particular, but not as a limitation, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us. This website and the information would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the website shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
10. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our website. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. Links to Other Websites. The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked website on our Website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. If you decide to leave our Website and access these third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
13. Product Images. All images are for reference only and should not be relied on when making the purchasing decisions. All purchasing decisions should be made based on the product descriptions.
14. Third-Party Services. We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant websites ("Merchants") from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant websites or any other website linked to our website.
15. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
16. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
18. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
19. Venue; Applicable Law. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the website or any samples or products obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the court of Western Australia, Australia. You are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Perth , Western Australia, Australia is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue. This website is created and controlled by Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd in the State of Victoria, Australia. As such, the laws of Western Australia will govern the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement and elsewhere throughout the Website, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
20. Lapsed Accounts. In order to keep Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd account information current, if an account holder does not access his or her account for a period 90 days or more, Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, terminate such account holder's account. Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd will endeavor to notify an account holder of intent to terminate such account holder's account by notice to such account holder's provided email address at least 7 days prior to deactivation. If the account holder fails to respond to such email notice with 7 days after the day it is sent Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd, such account holder's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd strongly recommends that all account holders keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd to have been abandoned. Each account holder agrees that failure to access his or her account for 90 days or more conclusively indicates that such account holder's account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
21. Verify Account Holders' Information. Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd reserves the right to contact an account holder via email or telephone to verify the accuracy of account information (including the account holder's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the account holder with the information or product or service he or she requested Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd.
22. Warnings. You acknowledge that you fully understand the inherent danger involved when operating multi-rotor and other model aircraft or vehicles. Spinning propellers can cause severe injury. Never work on your models with mounted propellers. Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries can be unstable and this can include combustion or spontaneously catching fire. Our power systems including motors, batteries and electronic speed control (ESC) units can draw significant current, in some cases over 30 amps which can be dangerous. Prevent electrical shock by always working with powered electronic systems safely de-energized. Never short the electrical leads, reverse the leads or place the leads on your body at any time. You acknowledge that you have the appropriate expertise to safely operate the product or services from or through the website and or Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd. It is your absolute responsibility to ensure the safe use of RC equipment and or craft at all times and we disclaim any responsibility and or liability whatsoever from the use of information, goods and or services from or through the website and or Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd.
23. The use and operation of radio and RC equipment and or craft in the Australia and many other countries is restricted by applicable laws and regulations. These laws and regulations may restrict or forbid its use entirely. It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of products you purchase from Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd and or through the website meets the requirements imposed by your government's laws and regulations. Do not purchase products if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Ribbon Securities Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for your actions under any circumstance, including but not limited to if you use products purchased in violation of your government's regulations. We sell our products with no claims for suitability or legality of operation.