Dinogy Ultra 4S 14.8V 1600mAh 80C
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/24/2017
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer Graphene|
|Battery Voltage||4S - 14.8 Volts|
Important: LiPo batteries can be dangerous and cause serious harm or damage. Please consult the battery instructions here before purchase.
Graphene is the very latest ‘wonder material’ for nano class batteries, bringing with it a range of attributes which lift battery performance to a new level. Dinogy make two versions, a lighter weight compact silver 'Lite' and a no compromise, albeit heavier, ultra high discharge battery. Both are fantastic batteries, just pick the one that works for your application.
The Ultra are perfect for higher KV motors and or 2207+ size motors where the motor pulls around +40amps on a static thrust test. The Lite are good for up to around 37 amps on a static thrust stand. Also, if you are running a bigger heavier freestyle frame and prefer a 1300, the Ultra would be a better choice otherwise the 1500 Lite version is also fine.
These batteries will continuously discharge at 80+ amps
Our latest ‘Graphene 2.0’ technology allows us to produce market leading Lithium batteries with higher energy density (lighter weight and higher capacity), higher under-load voltage, higher reliability and precision cell matching. As every drone racing pilot knows, light weight and higher output voltage are vital if you want to stand on the podium: The Dinogy Graphene 2.0 is your route to racing success!
Advantages over traditional LiPo batteries.
• Higher working voltage - gives your models more "punch".
• Higher capacity - provides longer flight times.
• Higher durability with reduced performance attenuation - no obvious capacity or power loss after many cycles.
• Lower temperature rise, so less heat after high current discharging. Heat is a killer of Lithium batteries.
• Longer cycle life.
• Lighter weight – so greater speed and improved handling.
• Perfectly matched cells – Graphene 2.0 technology produces extremely consistent cell voltages.
Voltage: 4S 14.8V
Max Charge Rate 5C
Pack Weight 203g
Pack Size 39x34x75mm